Children’s Ministry at Vineyard Church Northwest is a place where little children do big things. We long for every child to have a dynamic, deepening relationship with Jesus Christ. We want them to walk out of every KidzMinistry Celebration knowing Jesus more fully than when they came in to the gathering, 1.25 hours prior. Because no one stays the same after being with Jesus.
Click on a link below to learn what to expect during a weekend celebration at VCNW in:
- Jam Babies (6 weeks – 24 months)
- Jam Twos (2 year olds)
- Jam Jr. (3-5 year olds)
- KidzJam (1st-5th grade)
To Know. To Be Known.
We want each child to know Jesus –
- the stories of Jesus
- the person of Jesus
- the power of Jesus
- the love Jesus has for them and the people in their world
We want each child to be known –
- to know they are loved
- to have space to share their own stories
- to know more fully what it means to be uniquely them, exactly the way God made them to be
- to grab a bigger picture of what that means as God releases His Kingdom more fully on this earth through them being exactly who they are
We want to challenge them to hear God’s heartbeat for them –
- to listen and hear the voice of Jesus
- to follow Him with more abandon, responding to His voice with a resounding, “Yes.”
This vision is realized at a heart-level designed uniquely for your child(ren) within a safe, loving, nurturing, fun environment during our weekend celebrations and our family outreaches/activities.
It is our desire to partner with parents and guardians in bringing children more deeply into relationship with Jesus, playing together, serving together, releasing the Spirit to do His work in and through us as we walk our life journeys together.
To see what Children’s Ministry at VCNW is up to, pick up a newsletter in any children’s ministry area or check out our facebook page, and request to join (VCNW KidzMinistry).
Jam Babies (6 weeks – 24 months)
Jam Babies nursery is where our ministry to children begins at the Vineyard. We want each baby to sense the love of God every celebration service we’re together. Your child will experience
- supervised “free play”
- singing and dancing to Jesus
- snack together
- hearing us thank God for each of them
Our joy is endless as we spend time with these little ones God has fashioned so uniquely and wonderfully for exactly His perfect timing in His eternal plan. Our Jam Babies nursery is available at both of our Sunday-Morning Celebrations: 9:30 and 11:30am. We also have a room attached to the nursery for mothers who want a quiet place to nurse or be still with their baby. (There you will also find optional audio access to the current Celebration in the auditorium.)
Two’s (2 year olds). Jam Jr. (3-5 year olds). KidzJam (1st-5th grade)
Two’s, Jam Jr., and KidzJam celebrations include both large group and small group aspects – reflecting the worship and small groups ministries offered to the adults at Vineyard Northwest.
- First, we play and build relationship
- Then we share time in a large group setting with Jesus through His stories and teachings in the Bible, also through singing and dancing to Him
- Finally, we move into our small groups for more intentional heart-connections with Jesus and each other, getting to work out more specifically what God has put in us
Jam Jr., KidzJam, and the Two’s room are all available during both of our Sunday-morning Celebrations at 9:30 and 11:30am.